Luxury Denver Accommodations at The Oxford Hotel
Our Denver accommodations are bound to impress even the most particular hotel guests. The Oxford Hotelhas 80 guest rooms including one Presidential Suite, dressed up in French, English, Victorian and classic early 20th-century American décor. Recent renovations added high-tech amenities to all rooms, including flat-screen televisions, complimentary wireless high-speed Internet service and Bose Wave Radios with iPod docking systems. Category 6 telecommunications cabling (including a hard-wired solution) has also been added for the convenience of guests who, for security reasons, cannot rely on WiFi. Luxury services, including a bath butler for drawn aromatic baths and a pillow menu with five indulgent comforts, were also recently added.
All Denver accommodations at The Oxford are individually decorated, with features such as claw foot bathtubs and floor-to-ceiling Chinese silk curtains in all rooms and French and English antiques throughout.
Handicap Accessible Denver Accommodations
Our Queen/Queen room type offers wheelchair, deaf, and vision accessibility, with two beds.
Choose from the Superior Room, Art Deco Room, Queen/Queen Room (accessible), Parlor Suite Room, Deluxe Room, Deluxe Plus and Corner Rooms. Or, go for the ultimate in luxury and stay in our Presidential Suite.
Amenities at our Downtown Denver Hotel:
- 24 hour room service
- Dual phone lines
- Complimentary WiFi (wireless adapters are available free of charge from the front desk)
- Complimentary coffee and tea service in the lobby and Business Center
- 400 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets
- Robes, slippers and evening turn down service
- In-room Bose stereo systems
- iPod docking stations
- Morning newspaper in lobby and delivered to guestrooms upon request
- Complimentary shoe shine
- Iron and ironing board
- Plasma televisions in each guest room
- Pillowtop mattresses
- Baby cribs and amenities
- Mini bars
- Same day laundry and dry cleaning service
- Bath Butler service