Author, syndicated columnist and businesswoman Arianna Huffington recently published The Sleep Revolution and wrote the following, “Do you know what happens if you type the words 'why am I' into Google? Before you can type the next word, Google’s autocomplete function — based on the most common searches — helpfully offers to finish your thought. The first suggestion: 'why am I so tired?' The global zeitgeist perfectly captured in five words. The existential cry of the modern age.”
The Oxford Hotel, in coordination with the Oxford Club Spa & Salon, helps to solve this dilemma with its newest package – Rejuvenation. Guests will check in and retreat to begin a day (or more) of revival for your mind and body. The package includes:
- Overnight accommodations for two in a luxurious guestroom
- Wellness Amenity Box including two luxurious eye pillows, bath tablet, body scrub, and a copy of The Sleep Revolution by Arianna Huffington
- Dedicated Spa Concierge to assist with planning and scheduling
- Two 50-minute spa services of guests' choice
- Yoga class each day
- Consultation with a personal trainer
- $100 Urban Farmer credit per day
Call 855-201-5104 or click the link below to book now.
Use promo code: REJUVENATE
Terms & Conditions:
Based on availability. New reservations only. Cannot combine with other offers or promotions. Must cancel by 3pm 2 days (48 hours) prior to arrival to avoid the fee of one night’s room and tax. The Oxford Hotel adds a $30 + tax Destination Amenity Fee per room night. All reservations must be guaranteed with a major credit card.