OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
The safety and well-being of our guests, associates, and community are of the utmost importance to us.
We have implemented the following sanitation and safety protocols based on the most current information available for the hospitality industry.
As we move forward, we will continue to monitor guidelines from relevant health organizations, government policy and mandates, and other public health initiatives to revise these procedures as needed.
OUR CURRENT HEALTH & SAFETY INITIATIVES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO-
Following Colorado's statewide mandate, face coverings are required to enter The Oxford Hotel and are to be worn in all public areas. Starting with our public spaces and high-traffic areas, we are going above and beyond our normal protocols. We are cleaning surfaces with increased frequency, dedicated staff, and recommended cleaning agents.In addition to:
- Addition of sanitizer dispensers at hotel entrances, lobby, restaurants, guest floors, exercise areas, and meeting spaces
- Implementation of maximum occupancy restrictions in public spaces, including restrooms and elevators
- Contactless, self-service credit card terminals and glass protectors between front desk agents and guests
In guest rooms, we have elevated our rigorous protocols to thoroughly clean all surfaces with hospital-grade disinfectants. Please note:
In effort to ensure the health and safety of our guests and employees, housekeeping services have been limited to minimize potential exposure. Please dial “0” for any needed replenishments and service requests.For additional peace of mind:
- Gloves and masks are available to guests by request
- Contactless delivery of room service offerings and our nightly Oxford Bourbon Bar - available upon request
- The Oxford Club Fitness Center has reopened. In following state-mandated guidelines - in order to use the Fitness Center, Members and guests must call in advance to secure an available time slot. We are also able to bring appropriate equipment from the Club to guest rooms if needed; all equipment will be thoroughly sanitized prior to and between each use.
- The Oxford Club Spa & Salon is accepting appointments for services. Additionally, curated spa amenities and products can be delivered by our team to guest rooms to bring the spa experience right to you!
The Oxford Staff
- All associates, including our Housekeeping Team, wear the appropriate personal protective equipment, including face masks and disposable gloves
- All associates will practice social distancing with other employees and guests at all times, while still providing the highest level of hospitality that guests have come to expect at The Oxford Hotel
We are here for you when you're ready to travel again and are happy to answer any questions you may have. For additional assistance, please call an Oxford Team Member at 303-628-5400.
We look forward to welcoming you to The Oxford Hotel, Denver's most historic hotel!
RESERVE YOUR SAFE STAY