OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
The safety and well-being of our guests, associates, and community are of the utmost importance to us. We continue to closely monitor all industry and government guidance and direction regarding COVID-19, including information supplied by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), City of Denver, and the State of Colorado.
We are ecstatic to welcome to The Oxford Hotel, with rates starting at $149/night.
To enhance safety and reduce risks for our guests and associates, we have implemented the following sanitation and safety protocols based on the most current information available for the hospitality industry. As we move forward, we will continue to monitor guidelines from relevant health organizations, government policy and mandates, and other public health innovations to revise these procedures as needed.
Our current initiatives include, but are not limited to:
- Sanitizing shared equipment and high touch areas (especially public spaces) after each interaction, as well as on a regular schedule throughout the day
- Addition of hand sanitizer dispensers at hotel entrances, lobby, restaurants, elevator landings, exercise areas, and meeting spaces
- Implementation of maximum occupancy restrictions in public spaces, including restrooms and elevators
- Contactless, self-service credit card swipers and glass protectors between front desk agents and guests
- Gloves and masks provided for guests in-room
- All guestrooms will be vacant 72 hours between reservations and thoroughly cleaned and sanitized prior to the next guest’s stay
- All associates, including our Housekeeping Team, will wear appropriate personal protective equipment, including face masks and disposable gloves, during all operations
- All associates will practice social distancing and remain six feet away from other employees and guests at all times, while still providing the highest level of hospitality that guests have come to expect at The Oxford Hotel
- While the Cruise Room and Urban Farmer remain closed for dine-in service, we are able to offer contactless delivery of room service offerings and our nightly Bourbon Bar.
- At this time, The Oxford Club Fitness Center remains closed due to government restrictions, but we are able to bring appropriate equipment from the Club to guestrooms if needed; all equipment will be thoroughly sanitized prior to and between each use.
- The Oxford Club Spa & Salon is accepting appointments for services. Additionally, curated spa amenities and products can be delivered by our team to guestrooms to bring the spa experience right to you!
We are here for you when you're ready to travel again and are happy to answer any questions you may have. For assistance, please call an Oxford Team Member at 303-628-5400.
We look forward to welcoming you to The Oxford Hotel, Denver's most historic hotel! To reserve your future stay, please see below.