Ready to Pamper You Again
Updates During COVID-19
At The Oxford Club, Spa & Salon, the safety and well-being of our guests, associates, and community are of the utmost importance to us. We have been closely monitoring all COVID-19 updates and adhering to the guidelines that are set by the Centers for Disease Control, World Health Organization, and local health departments.
The Oxford Club is officially open and accepting appointments - now booking appointments for Spa & Salon treatments; and for our Oxford Club Members, personal training classes & Fitness Center usage. For the safety of our staff and guests, we will be following state-mandated practices and procedures and working in reduced shifts to maintain social distancing guidelines. We are also following strict disinfecting guidelines, which include cleaning and sanitizing throughout the facility and common areas between appointments.
To effectively accommodate our team and our guests, our hours will be:
Monday - Saturday: 8 am - 8 pm
Sunday: 9 am - 5 pm
In order to help us in our efforts to keep everyone healthy, we kindly request that all clients abide by the following guidelines:
- Please come prepared with a mask that fits around the ears allowing for your hair service to be performed.
- For the safety of our staff and other clients, please be prepared to have your temperature taken with our “Non-Contact Digital Forehead Thermometer” upon entering the salon.
- Please also be aware that we are requesting that you wash your hands before your service is performed.
- There will be a 15-minute break between each appointment to ensure proper cleaning protocols.
- All appointments must be made in advance — no walk-in appointments available.
- At this time, we have limited menu offerings. Please explore our available treatments by clicking here.
- We kindly ask that you arrive for your appointment alone (unless advance arrangements have been made with your stylist) as we are limited on the number of people in the salon at any given time. We also request that you refrain from bringing your pets.
- When possible, please consider waiting outside in your vehicle until your stylist is ready to serve you. They will notify you via text or phone call when they are ready to see you.
- Please reschedule your appointment if you feel sick, live with someone who is sick, or have been exposed to Covid-19. Contact your stylist immediately and they will work with you. Cancellation fees will be handled on an individual basis.
Rest assured that we are taking every precaution to provide you with the luxury, personal service you deserve while keeping your health and safety top of mind. We cannot wait to welcome you back! In the meantime, please check out our special promotions for May and June and stay tuned for more news about opening dates for our Spa and Club.
To make an appointment, please call us at (303) 628-5435! Due to the call volume that we are currently experiencing right now, please leave a voice message with your name, number, and desired treatment and we will get back to you to confirm. Thank you!